[Ansteorra] King's College Compendium & Apology

Stephan via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 5 05:47:56 PDT 2014

Greetings to the list,
A few weeks ago I was having issues with my internet provider and I sent out an email that apparently never made it. My apologies for the additional lag time. HL Willoc macMuiredaig having obtained the needed permissions from the Artisans that presented at this years Kings College, has provided a compendium of the materials for such. You may find it at the top of out website home page in the links section. The file has been set to public viewing, however I am not sure if you will be required to have a dropbox account to view it.

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan