[Ansteorra] Bardic challenge

willowdewisp@juno.com via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 12 14:59:13 PDT 2014

To anyone who performs out there my new project is to express the affect the SCA has on us when it is Magic. You Know when a noble takes the time to use out just got title or how magical it is to meet people who make the world of Ansteorra and what you think of as "the Dream" come alive. I would like us to talk about it here, but I would like the Performers to take what we say and turn them into tales and spread that at events.
 thank you. If you can please join the Ansteorra Bards fb page  and post your stories. The Bards and performers cannot share what we do not know.
 Duchess Willow de Wisp