[Ansteorra] Food served at Fighting is Fighting

Charles Netterville via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 15 10:47:23 PDT 2014

Fighting is Fighting is a collegium event for dismounted close combat with both the late period "light" armor and the earlier period "heavy armor. 			It is to be hosted by the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, and run by the Centurions and Dons of Ansteorra. 			This event will give attendees a chance to learn from first tier masters of the art of SCA combat.
The Black Unicorn Tavern will be on site and serving tasty and filling food all day Friday and Saturday. It's looking like we'll be doing breakfast tacos for the morning repast on both Friday and Saturday. For the gluten intolerant, 		we're going to have corn tortilla bowls or just an option of getting it served in a bowl.
Lunch will be burgers and hot dogs both Friday and Saturday.
Dinner for one night will be a Roman meal and the other will be Greek. These will consist of a soup or salad, an entrée, a couple of sides and a dessert with tea or water.
A coupon to feed you for Friday and Saturday can be pre purchased now for only $40.00 by visiting this link. Charles Netterville

Charles Netterville
Charles Netterville is using Eventbrite to organize 1 upcoming events. Check out Charles Netterville's events, learn more, or contact this organizer.
View on www.eventbrite.com Preview by Yahoo

We'll have a limited amount of extra that can be purchased on site, but the pre purchased plan is the safest bet.
We're also accepting Paypal by visiting; orders at blackunicorntavern.org if that is your preference. Watch the list for updates to the evening menus as we are watching for the freshest and the finest as we get closer to the event.
I can guarantee mouth watering and tasty for every meal.
Dietary concerns that have been brought to my attention for this event include; Onions, Shellfish, Mushrooms, and Olives. These will appear in no recipe served or on the side as an option. Gluten alternatives will be available at each meal and eliminated where practical.
Thanks for your interest and I hope to see everyone there.
In Joyful service I remain,
Elrique