[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Volunteer Hours

Monalee R Kendall via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 15 11:29:39 PDT 2014

Greetings Ansteorra from the Gulf Wars Exchequer!

I have received the list of volunteer hours and I have delivered the
Ansteorran split into the hands of our lovely new Kingdom Exchequer: Elsa
von Schammach.

Vivat to Ansteorra for putting in 4755.15 overall hours!!!
 Many thanks to those who gave their hours directly to the kingdom to
garner 1152.40 hours for the Ansteorran kingdom coffers.!

Huzzah to these groups that form the top 5 in volunteer hours for their
groups!

Barony of the Steppes  -          293.00
Barony of Bryn Gwlad -            325.75
Barony of Bjornsborg -             482.75
Province of Mooneschadowe - 507.75
Barony of Namron -                  510.75

Hurrah for Ansteorra!!!

Genevieve
--
It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.