[Ansteorra] Vikings life and legend - at the British Museum, to be broadcast in Movie theaters on Oct.7

Hillary Greenslade via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 21 13:08:59 PDT 2014

Saw this advertised at a theater the other day.  Was wondering if this was the same video that went with the Smithsonian Viking exhibit a few years back that was at the Houston Museum of Nat'l Science, so did a bit of digging to find out.   It's not the same.   This new film was made in London at the actual British Museum on April 24, 2014.   Here is more details and a short trailer:
http://www.britishmuseum.org/whats_on/past_exhibitions/2014/vikings/vikings_worldwide.aspx

Listing of worldwide screenings:
http://www.fathomevents.com/#event/vikings-from-the-british-museum/buy
In Houston, appears to be showing Oct 7th., Tuesday.

Cheers, Hillary