[Ansteorra] Loch Ruadh Fest 2014: A Day of Games is this Saturday!

Crystal Dozier via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 23 16:38:35 PDT 2014

The Shire of Loch Ruadh cordially invites you to

Loch Ruadh Fest 2014: A Day of Games! (AKA yes, our site fee really is only $5)

Come join us for a relaxing day of games and gambling – come try your luck! Gambling tokens will be provided, you have to attend to discover what treasures await you!
An artisan raffle of beautiful handcrafted items will be held. Participate in our A&S competition! Help us to choose our next titled bard! A feast of brisket, tea, lemonade, water, and coffee will be provided. Feast is included in the site fee. Bring your own feast gear, magic or otherwise.  Please bring potluck side dishes and desserts to share.

For more information visit: www.lochruadh.org/games

Saturday, September 27, 2014
Site opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 9 p.m. promptly.

Longhorn Park
7000 Lakeside Drive
Benbrook , Texas 76126
( Southwest Fort Worth ; West of Bryant Irvin Road, at the end of Dirks Road )

Event Fee:
Adults $5
Children 6-17 $4
5 and under free,
Family cap $15
$5 NMS

Co-Autocrats:
Lord Thomas Grey (Thomas Miller)
817-994-7023
Tbone2070 at gmail.com

Lady Floria Blackdragon (Crystal Miller)
817-614-6181
doziermiller at gmail.com

Lady Sybil O'Dowd (Donna Floyd)
817-420-0339