[Ansteorra] Coronation info!

Susan Harkins via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 7 10:35:45 PDT 2015

Greetings to you all!

We have folks with some concerns and I want to ease people's minds.

We may have a bit of the 'r' word at coronation this weekend. We have some contingencies in the works for court  and other activities. If we had a t-storm (please Thor no). There are places to shelter near the fort and near the camping areas. The vigils are located near the entrance to the hall. Please know your safety is our biggest concern.

Also folks have seen on the Old Fort Parker website another event the weekend of the 11th. The site coordinator tells me the website is wrong. When I visited the site 2 weeks ago, she confirmed for me that we were set for 4/10-12.

This event is going to be amazing. Please come out and enjoy this historic site and event! Peerages, roman fighting, taverns with great lunch and a magnificent feast!!!!!

In service,
HL Susanna

Sent from my iPhone