[Ansteorra] Quad Baronials Equestrian!

Robert G. Ferrell via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 29 09:14:16 PDT 2015

On 4/29/2015 10:03 AM, Elizabeth Crouchet wrote:
> I can't express how much I love my spellcheck.  > not < On Apr 29,
> 2015 9:39 AM, "Robert G. Ferrell via Ansteorra" <

It is my considered opinion that both spelling and grammar checkers were
created by people who know little about either. Alternately, they were
written for their (or our) amusement. Possibly a combination of the two.

I know that most of the suggestions Microsoft Word's grammar check
program make for 'correcting' my own writing cause me to laugh out loud.

Cynric