[Ansteorra] Naga Festival - Barony of Loch Soilleir, August 22 - Bardic/A&S Championships

Elena Wyth via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 4 11:03:26 PDT 2015

Greetings Ansteorra!

In just a few short weeks, one of the most awe-inspiring Baronies in the
Kingdom will be hosting Naga Festival! Enjoy the hospitality of Loch
Soilleir, break out your finest middle-eastern garb, and be prepared to be
awed by the finest A&S and Bardic pieces! There will be solars available
for teaching and taking classes, our Baronial Championships for A&S and
Bardic, as well as an amazing middle-eastern feast prepared by HL Krag von
Berghan! HL Krag was announced at Crown to become a Laurel for his forged
weapons – come see what else he can do with fire! We will be hosting a
table decorating contest, and there will be room outdoors for pick up
chivalric and rapier fighting!

For A&S: Bring your best! While documentation isn’t required, it is
recommended. Special consideration for those pieces that draw inspiration
from the Middle East!

For Bardic: This competition will consist of two rounds. Their Excellencies
may require 2-3 finalists to compete in a third round. Again, there will be
special consideration for including a piece that draws inspiration from the
Middle East.

Feast: Feast will be $5 and we are limiting to 75 attendees, and we ask
that all interested in dining with us please email HL Krag at
krag at kragaxe.com with the subject line NAGA FEAST with your reservation.

Classes: Currently we are not setting a schedule for classes, but will have
space available for workshops and classes all day. If you are interested in
sharing a skill, please let us know! We’ll make sure there is time and
space for you!

Our site is dry, and no pets are allowed.

Gate opens at 10AM. Site fees: $7 Adults, $5 Children (6-15), Family Max
$21. $5 Feast. $5 NMS for non-members.

For any questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to reach out to
Lady Henecy (jenhalter at att.net) or myself (elenawyth at gmail.com)!

http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/NAGA.html

https://www.facebook.com/events/1645661445678365/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1645661445678365/?ref=4&action_history=null&source=4>