[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan Thank You's

Samantha Dorrell via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 16 08:06:37 PDT 2015

On behalf of myself, Lord Padraig, and Her Excellency Ekaterina of the
Barony of the Steppes, THANK YOU to all those who helped out at Steppes
Artisan this year!  I have heard nothing but good things, and it couldn’t
have happened without all of you!!  Please forgive me if I have forgotten
your name, for I likely know your face!  We had so many people help out, it
was awesome!

Also a big thank you to all of the artisans who came to compete or
display.  We couldn’t have done it without you, literally!  You all added
so much to the event and seeing all of the great things being learned and
done in our kingdom was an honor.

Set-Up: Lord Dragos, Lady Rohanna, Gonzalo Muñoz, Francisca Moreno, Lady
Alexandra Notte Clare & Family, Esteban, and others
Gate: Lady Johanna Jacobsdotter, Gonzalo Muñoz, Simha Bint Yusuf, Tostig
Logiosophia, Akita Kubikitsune Lord Fox, Aine ingean Aodha, Aibinn ingen
Eremon, Eleanor of Forth Castle, Mistress Xene, Devin O’Donnabhain, and the
others who helped out
Artisan Concierge: Lady Aoife and others
Breakfast: Lady Aeslief, Lady Emma, Esteban, Lady Alexandra Notte Clare,
and others
Viking Tournament: Jarl Hrafn and anyone who helped!  It was small, but
fierce!
Potluck Lunch: Sir Domingo and his Lady, Lady Aeslief, Christiana, Esteban,
and others
Side Dish Competitions: Sir Domingo and his Lady
Brownie Competition: Lady Alexandra Notte Clare, and a shout-out to Lady
Maeve
Heraldic Consultation: Viscount Galen of Bristol, Tostig Logiosophia, and
Emma de Davyntre
Children’s Room: Baroness Allessandra, Celeste the wanderer, and Jamie Snow
Take-Down: Everyone!!!  I saw so many people helping with this it would be
almost impossible to list them all!  The church was very pleased with how
quickly and easily we were able to vacate so they could set up for services
on Sunday.

Also a thank-you to the merchants who were able to come out!

Cristiana, Event Co-steward