[Ansteorra] Eldern Hills Baronial Championships THIS WEEKEND!

Stephanie Jordan via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 19 18:41:28 PDT 2015

Gentles and Nobles all,

    We Invite you to attend Eldern Hills Baronial and Royal Huntsman this
weekend, August 21st -23. There will be something for everyone at this
Arabian Nights themed event. Compete for the Honor of becoming the new
Royal Huntsman. Test your strength on the field to become Eldern's newest
Rapier and Archery Champion. And for those daring enough to enter the
Chivalric Championship, prove your skill at arms and wit to become Eldern's
Newest Chivarlic champion, and represent her as a Golden Ticket Winner this
fall.

    For all non combatants we have events to test your wit and strength as
well. We will have a Table decorating contest, Silent Auction, Embroidery
competition, Children's activities, a Hafla, dancing and revelry, and
whispers of a Riddle of Doom for those daring enough to pit their wits
against the best minds in Ansteorra.

There will be a Tavern and Feast, with the tavern bringing in a rare
delicacy for these hot summer months- Snow cones!

Come out to Camp Graham Ball for a weekend of competition and comradely .

Camp Graham Ball, Lake Kickapoo, TX
GPS: 33°40'09.42", -98°46'31.31"

Site fees:
Adult $10
Children 6-17 $5
Children under 5 free
Family max $30

Feast $10

Menu

First Remove: Fruits, Bread, Butters, and Cheese.
Second Remove: Large Salad and Roasted Turkey with Dressing.
Third Remove: Ham and Potatoes, Green Beans, Bell Peppers, and Mixed
Vegetables
Fourth Remove: Personal Cake
Drinks: Water, Tea, and Lemonade

Tavern Menu

Breakfast - Variety of Breakfast Burritos or Breakfast Casserole ( salsa,
cheese, sour cream ) fruit and coffee or juice $4.00
All items a la cart
Breakfast burrito $3.00
Breakfast Casserole $3.00
Fruit Yogurt Parfait $ 2.00
Juice or Coffee $ 1.00

Lunch -
Chicken or Beef Combo (meat on a stick, side, and drink) $6.00
All Beef Hot dog combo ( hot dog, chips and drink) $4.00
All items a la cart
Chicken or Beef on a Stick $4.00
All Beef Hot dog $2.00
Hummus cup with bread or veggies $2.00
Side salad $2.00
SNOWCONE $2.00
Tea or Lemonade $1.00

Schedule:
Subject to minor changes as always

8 am Wake Up Call
9am Armor Inspection
         Silent Auction opens
9:30/10am Morning Court and presentation of Entrants and Consorts
followed by Nobles Brunch and Lunch Snackuses throughout the morning.
10:30am- Start of Lists &  Royal Huntsman Shoot

1:30pm- Eldern Archery Champion Shoot
               Cut & Thrust Tourney
3:00pm Arc D’or Circle
              Silent Auction ends
4:00pm  Embroidery Contest Ends
               Final Turn in for Riddle of Doom!
               Hall available for table decorating
5:00/5:30pm Court

Feast Following Court

Singing, Dancing and Reveling into the night following feast