[Ansteorra] Seeking classes and activities for War of the Rams Artisans' Row!

Willoc mac Muiredaig via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 23 20:34:30 PDT 2015

Greetings from the Artisan’s Row Coordinators at War of the Rams IV!

Were you under the impression that Bordermarch Autumn Melees is just a
fighting event?  War of the Rams is a WAR, which means it needs artisans,
crafters, and scholars to keep the warriors dressed, armored, and
provisioned, negotiate treaties and recognize feats of valor, and provide a
comfortable home for which to fight.  And where better than a war, to pick
up new skills and ideas?

Once again, we are seeking gentlefolk willing to share their knowledge and
skills.  We have an Artisans’ Row with classroom and workshop space for
artisans, crafters, and scholars to gather.   An Artisans' Row is not like
your average classroom setting.  You are welcome to simply teach a one-hour
class; however, the possibilities are so much more!  It is a living
collaborative environment, where you can coordinate classes with others in
your field of interest, pass students onto the “next step” in another
field, set up an all-day demo or try-it area, offer a multi-day workshop,
run an after-dark slideshow or movie, or do something else that just
doesn’t fit into a typical “A&S Classes” setting.  Last year we had over 30
classes and activities led by folk from both Ansteorra and Gleann Abhann.
We can handle more!

War of the Rams IV <http://bordermarch.ansteorra.org/events/bam/bam.php> is
taking place on November 19-22, 2015 at the Border Keep in Colmesneil, TX.
If you would like to be part of this year's Artisans Row, fill out the class
submission form <http://bit.ly/1Jc7IgD>. (It can also be found at
http://bordermarch.ansteorra.org/events/bam/artsAndSciences.php)

If you have any questions about Artisans’ Row, or ideas you don’t know how
to fit into the form, please contact Mistress Willoc or HL Elene at
warartisansrow at gmail.com.

In Service to the Dream,

 Mistress Willoc mac Muiredaig & Honorable Lady Elene Kirchenknopf

War of the Rams Artisan's Row Class Coordinators