[Ansteorra] [announce] Pennsic War 44 on Memories of Lochac

Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 28 17:03:55 PDT 2015

ABC actually did four or five live broadcasts from Pennsic on that first day. This one below is just the first. They cover more fighting, a tour of various campsites, some classes and other things, including some dancing in the other episodes.

Unfortunately, I can find my page that listed the multiple links. Maybe a search on “Pennsic” and “ABC” will turn them up for you. I recommend looking at them. A well-done series, although with some small inaccuracies. which is to be expected.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris