[Ansteorra] Defender web page updated

Brett Chandler-Finch via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 31 14:29:31 PDT 2015

Defender of the Fort & Baronial Investiture of Sarah Róis Netterville &
Elrique Falcone de Netterville

Saturday September 19, 2015
The Barony of Raven’s Fort cordially invites you to Defender of the Fort
for the investiture their new Baron and Baroness! It will be a weekend
filled with loads of adventure! There will be competitions for adults and
children in chivalric, rapier, arts and sciences, and bardic! Adults will
also have thrown weapons, archery, and equestrian competitions! We look
forward to seeing you there!

This is a golden ticket event

The barony will choose their champions in various categories

Chivalric

Rapier

Equestrian

Brewing

Bardic

Archery

Arts & Sciences

as well as youth competitions in A&S Chivalric and Rapier, & bardic  as
well as  thrown weapons. and the Golden Ticket

Site Opens Friday September 18, 2015 6pm Site Closes Sunday September 20,
2015 12 pm

Fees
Adults $10
Children 6-18 $8
Infants-age 6 Free
Family Max $36
Feast $10
A $5 NMS Fee applies to all adult non-members
Make checks payable to SCA Inc/Barony of Raven's Fort
Event Steward
Brett Chandler-Finch

Goldweard of St. Golias

Email 512-703-0669

Directions
To get to the Stones of Raven’s Fort
30° 39' 10.02" N, 95° 26' 24.27" W   https://goo.gl/maps/wtrZR

Take I−45 to Huntsville, Texas. Go east on U.S. 190 through town. Turn
right onto FM 2929 (south). After crossing FM 2296, go past the railroad
tracks & around a long curve. Immediately after crossing the low concrete
bridge turn left into the gate of the V−Bar Ranch & the Stones of Raven’s
Fort... look for the SCA signs.

Hotel Information   http://ravens-fort.ansteorra.org/index.php?id=dotf2015

Feast Menu
Feast Steward: Marie de Meaux
 Reservations  mmeaux05 at gmail.com

First Remove

Spinach and Argula salad

Vinaigrette dressing

Irish soda bread and butter

Second Remove

Stuffed mushrooms Cheese Quiche

Third Remove

Beef roast

Carrots and potatoes

Fourth Remove

Smoked pork

Spiced apples

Fifth Remove

Chocolate cake and Red Velvet cake

Rules
Pets Allowed

No Ground Fires

Horses must show proof of a negative coggins test result

Alcohol Permitted

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor
Event Waiver Form from the parents.

--
---
Brett Chandler-Finch