[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Goes to 50th year!

Kyna Terricsdottir via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 3 21:04:49 PST 2015

Greetings all!I am Kyna Terricsdottir, and I wanted to let everyone know that I have registered 2 Ansteorra land groups. Kingdom of Ansteorra Poplous, (yes, I know it's spelled wrong) and Kingdom of Ansteorra Royal. When the time comes, and you want to camp in Kingdom, please use kingdom of Ansteorra Poplous to register under. We will work out anyone who needs to be moved to the Royal camp after crown tourney in January. If you have any questions, and they are not answered on Www.sca50year.org please email me and I will try and answer thwm. Thanks all! We look forward to seeing everyone there!Kyna Terricsdottir

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone