[Ansteorra] Crown Tourney Pre-Reg

Kingdom Seneschal via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 6 16:19:01 PST 2015

Greetings Ansteorra!

I hope everyone is enjoying a glorious Yule season.

As we look to the new Year, we see that Crown Tournament is right around
the corner.  Their Majesties are requiring a letter of intent to enter the
list.

In addition to that letter of intent to the Crown, all entrants should
pre-register with the Kingdom Seneschal prior to the list.

Pre-registration is now live at
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_tourney/.

So sign up and get ready!  Cut down on the wait time and get to fighting
faster by pre-registering!

If there are any issues or questions, please contact via email.

Again, you may pre-register starting NOW at
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_tourney/.

In Service,
Brian

--