[Ansteorra] Chamberlain deputy

lddevin03@yahoo.com via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 8 10:04:19 PST 2015

Is this where we contact you? I would like more info please.
Devin O'Donnabhain.David BrownBarony of the Stepped
Sent from my Boost Mobile Phone.
------ Original message------From: Chamberlain Deputy via Ansteorra Date: Tue, Dec 8, 2015 7:21 AMTo: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org;Cc: Subject:[Ansteorra] Chamberlain deputy
Greetings,My time as Kingdom Chamberlain will be up in May, therefore I am currentlylooking for a deputy (or deputies) to "learn the ropes" of this position.The largest requirement is the ability to be at both Crown tournament andCoronation. Please contact me to find out more information.HL Sarah FynnKingdom Chamberlain_______________________________________________Ansteorra mailing listAnsteorra at lists.ansteorra.orgIn order to make changes and manage your account please go to:http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org