[Ansteorra] Central Region MOAS

Michelle via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 10 22:17:25 PST 2015

To the people of the Central Region. This will be the last few weeks of my time as Central Regional MOAS. My term ends with the year. I have greatly enjoyed my time serving you and the Kingdom and I hope that I leave you encouraged to continue the arts you're already doing and to learn & enjoy new ones.
Now to the point of my message, the Kingdom needs someone to do this job when I step down. If you are interested in serving the Kingdom, are a paid member and have decent internet service, the work part of the job can take as little as a few hours a month. You get to talk with and see the work of the Kingdom's amazing artisans.
If you're interested PLEASE apply to either myself or the Kingdom MOAS. Email addresses are on the Kingdom website.
Thank you.
YIS,
Lady Gabriele Rene' de Bernard