[Ansteorra] Kingdom Officer Collars

Chamberlain Deputy via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 11 19:30:08 PST 2015

Greetings,

The Kingdom Financial Committee has approved insignia for the Great
Officers of our Kingdom, to be styled as a collar of office.

Therefore, we are currently seeking bids for 8 Kingdom Officer insignia. To
be used as pass-down insignia for their offices. The medallions will be:
(in no particular order):

• Seneschal
• Exchequer
• Chronicler
• Virtual Scribe
• Earl Marshal
• Minister of Arts and Sciences
• Hospitaler
• Star Principal Herald

The following parameters have been set:

Each medallion is to be styled as a 3 part medallion - all brass - with the
approved office insignia flanked by mullets of five greater and lesser
points on a black leather collar.

Please contact the Kingdom Chamberlain at
Chamberlain at treasurer.ansteorra.org to receive a bid package.

Please pass on this information to your friends and artisans.

HL Sarah Fynn

Kingdom Chamberlain