[Ansteorra] Crown List

Brandon McDermott via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 6 12:57:36 PST 2015

UPDATED Crown List:
.
Duke Miguel for Duchess Conal
Hrabia William (Bear) for Lady Ettienet (NO LETER OF INTENT SUBMITTED)
Earl Daffyd for Countess Octavia
Iarll Owen for Countess Ginevria
Jarl Sven for Countess Antigone
Viscount Galen of Bristol for Baroness Genevieve McCullum de Caen
Sir Henri for Mistress Charla
Sir Asoph fo Master Lucaise
Sir Alexis for Teresa di Firenze
Sir Randal der Krieger for Baroness Meghan
Sir Willian Cameron (Cam) for Mistress Marguerite
Sir Louis for Lady Colleen
Sir Ysfael for Centurion Rosalinda
Sir Daniel for Mistress Adelaide
Sir Daire for HL Jeanne-Marie
Sir Maelgwyn Dda for HL Wylloc MacMuiredaig
Sir Jason Drysdale for HL Margherita
HL Aldric for HL Meabh
HL Vincenti for Baroness Caterina
Centurion Vlad for Lady Kearra Galt
Centurion Rosalinda for Sir Ysfael
Ceturion Eber for Liadan Ingen Finnen
Centurion Oliver for Duchess Britta
Lord Micolay for Lady Sarra Asshton of York
Lord Bjorn Hestrverða Haukarson For Lady Ceara inghean mhic an Ghabhann
Lord Ragnarr for HL Susanna
.