[Ansteorra] Class List Updated!

Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 14 17:09:27 PST 2015

There are many interesting classes given in that list, some of which are on topics I don’t remember having seen before.

If any of the teachers have handouts or articles or would be willing to create such, I would love to consider adding them to the Florilegium.

That way folks like me, who won’t be able to attend this event due to the distance or other reasons, might still be able to learn from it.

My standard policy is that the copyright remains with the author and I accept updates at any time. In other words, rough notes can be replaced with a more polished article later. In the meantime, folks can still be learning from it.

I can handle photographs and diagrams and am not just limited to text.

Let your work be of help to folks across the Known World and not just those who could attend this event!

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com