[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S

laura Meissner via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 6 12:30:34 PDT 2015

The last day to send your registration is July 8th!!!!! That is THIS
Wednesday. The day after tomorrow!
DO IT!
Come all artisans! Bring forth your greatest works to be considered for the
Kingdom Arts and Sciences Champion of the most creative and talented
Kingdom of the Known World! There will be tokens for all those that score
over 40 points! New for this Championship, their Majesties invite those who
craft in groups to also bring your entry.

Worried that your documentation isn’t quite there, but proud of what you
made? Want to show off and get feedback from the judges without judginess?
Have a piece that enhances our SCA life?  Their Majesties invite you to
delight the eye. They are offering a prize from their hand for that piece
that speaks most to them!

They also want to encourage the scholar and researcher, bring your original
research out and confound the mind!

Unfinished entries can be shown for commentary only, in a separate area
Please send an email to Kingdom at moas.ansteorra.org and include your name
(mundane and SCA) description of your entry, if you wish to be considered
for champion or not,  and if you need a full or half table. If your entry
is performance,  please let me know if you will need electricity.  If you
have any questions, please let me know.
*All entries must be registered by July 8th.*
In service,  Beatrix Alfray, OL