[Ansteorra] Update to Kingdom Policy

Ansteorra Exchequer via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 28 11:14:17 PDT 2015

Greetings Ansteorra,

At Round Table, I announced that, starting at that event, we will now use
electronic check registers across the Kingdom.

What this means to you -

Treasurers may use whatever systems makes them happy, as long as an
electronic version (whether via Excel, Quicken, or other) is updated and
included with information through the Year-to-Date for the reporting month.

For example, the July report due August 31 would include the bank statement
for July, the report of all activity from January through July 2015 (on the
Society Quarterly report form!), and an accounting of all deposits made and
checks written from January through July 2015, regardless of whether
they've cleared the bank.

Thanks!
~Elsa

HL Elsa von Schammach