[Ansteorra] Teachers needed - Mini Teen College at War of the Rams IV (BAM)

Minister of Children via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 28 13:31:54 PDT 2015

Greetings unto the populace:

This year at BAM I am hosting a mini teen college (ages 12+) in addition to
having youth activities for ages 5+ to be held on Saturday. There are
pavilions dedicated to each set of youths.

I am looking for volunteers to teach both A&S and SCA 101 type classes. In
the feedback I have been receiving from our youth, they are looking for a
better understanding of how all of the orders/peerage work and what it
means to be a part of them.

Not only am I looking for adult volunteers, but I am also allowing the
opportunity for teens to teach classes as well to others. This could also
be co-taught with a mentor. The teen will be allowed to teach by themselves
after the subject matter is discussed with a parent and approved by me.

If you are interested, please contact me ASAP as the event staff is
attempting to finalize the event schedule early. If there are teens that
are interested, please have the *parent* contact me to discuss in further
detail. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

YIS,

Lady Ceara inghean mhic an Ghabhann, CRA
Kingdom MoC