[Ansteorra] King's College Class List

Magge Genie via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 1 21:35:07 PDT 2015

Unto the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,

King's College arrives in two weeks time and there are a bountiful amount of great classes to attend. You can find a schedule of all the classes at http://steppes.ansteorra.org/KingsCollege/classes.html. This links to the google doc containing the schedule, if you have any problems viewing it, let me know. Thank you to everyone that submitted a class to teach. If there is a discrepancy between what you sent in and what is on the schedule, please let me know as soon as possible and I will change the schedule.

In Service,
Alain de la Rue

Posted by Magge MacPherson