[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord Photos

Richard Threlkeld via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 4 20:54:32 PDT 2015

I finally got all the photos processes. About 1430 of about 1700 made it to the album. I worked hard for the last month getting our rent house in Denton ready to sell and it is sold. Work has been hectic. And my email shut down. As you can tell, I got the email running again though it was tricky (we run our own servers here).

All the standard disclaimers apply. I'll furnish phtographer's releases if necessary, but you are on your own for any model releases.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets

In service,
Richard Threlkeld