[Ansteorra] Elfsea Bardic Competition

K A via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 7 13:43:46 PDT 2015

 Hopefully, this time, everyone will receive this email in the same format that I type it. If this Bardic information is still not readable, please check out Elfsea's website or Elfsea Artisan and Baronial College event page on Facebook.
Elfsea Bardic Competition
Elfsea's Bardic Competition will be held June 27th at Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth, TX.
Check Elfsea's Baronial College website for the time of the competition (times may be subject to change).
Format:            1) Period piece or period style. Documentation strongly encouraged.
            2) A piece that honors Elfsea, Dragonsfire Tor, or any of its members. If you do not have a piece that quite fits that                 theme, then please present a piece honoring Ansteorra or its people.
            3)  If necessary, a final round of the top performers will be bard's choice.
For more information about Elfsea Artisan & Baronial College and Investiture visit our website at College | Home

|   |
| College | HomeElfsea is a branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism. Our goal is to study and recreate the culture of the medieval era. |
|  |
| View on elfsea.ansteorra.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Yours in service,Aaliz du  Lac