[Ansteorra] KSen Office Hours at King's College

Kingdom Seneschal via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 11 19:58:35 PDT 2015

Greetings Ansteorra!

This weekend at King's College, the Kingdom Seneschal will host Office
Hours.  Well, really it is is just 1 hour, but if you have questions for
the Kingdom Seneschal, about the office, about SCA structure, about
Corpora, etc., please come by and ask me questions or just chat for a bit.
You need not stay for the whole hour.
Be mindful though, that some times discussions are best for one-on-one
conversations and I may not be able to discuss certain things in such an
open forum.

I hope to see everyone there!

In Service,
Brian