[Ansteorra] Master of Defense vigil/reception at Steppes Warlord

Jay Rudin via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu May 14 19:24:25 PDT 2015

I note that both the announcement for the first three Masters of Defense, and our elevation, took place down south. Also, very few people had time to go through the Friday night vigil.

So I am holding an open vigil/reception in the center of the kingdom, at Steppes Warlord, from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm Saturday. I’m not supplying food or drink, just a corner of the hall where anyone can come talk, in an open discussion with me and anyone else who wants to attend.

Please bring any advice, questions, or anything else. It will be completely open – just a ring of chairs for as many people as want to attend.

I particularly wish to invite anybody who disliked the idea of a rapier peerage to come tell me why. I’m not looking for a confrontation, just the chance to hear the objections so I can try, as a Master of Defense, to try to overcome them in the coming months and years.

Some of the other Collars can’t make it, but I still hope for one or two to join me.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin