[Ansteorra] Heraldic Consultation Table at Steppes Warlord

Bob Wade via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat May 16 10:39:06 PDT 2015

The College of Heralds is planning the Heraldic Consultation Table at Steppes Warlord to be Full Service this year.

Would artists who are willing to lend their skills please co-ordinate with the head of heraldic education, HL Richard Stewart of Saint Andrews, via tressure at herald dot ansteorra dot org and consultants with me via actuarius at herald dot ansteorra dot org?  We look forward to working with you.

In Service,
Tostig

(Could someone please cross-post this to the Ansteorra Facebook page?)