[Ansteorra] Blackstar Directory Information Update Request

Leota Manners via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 4 19:02:17 PST 2015

"I,  Leota Manners give permission for the following information to be
published in the Black Star while I am an officer of the SCA."

Position &/or Group Name:  Incipient Canton of Myrgenfeld - Chronicler  and
deputy Seneschal
SCA Name: Leaota of Rutlandshire
Mundane Name: Leota Manners
Mailing Address: 9335 Beavers Bend, Edmond, OK  73034
Telephone #: 405 - 260-1147
E-mail: leotamanners at gmail.com