[Ansteorra] From Master Cael, Concerning Modius

Brian O'hUilliam via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 5 17:44:02 PST 2015

Greetings to all!

I, Brian O'hUilliam, herald to the most amazingly courtly Master Caelan
MacRob, Baron of Loch Soilleir, Master of the Order of the Pelican, and a
Premier Master of the Order of Defense, send these words on his behalf:

BE IT KNOWN to all that profess arms that we, Caelan MacRob, Master of the
Order of Defence, do give leave and licence to our Provost, Modius von
Mergentheim to be take his examination for his Mastery by all interested
parties. These are to give notice that our said Provost will be present the
14th day of the month of November at Castleton in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Brian OhUilliam,

Voice of Greatness