[Ansteorra] Artisans Row at War of the Rams

Warartisansrow via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 22 16:33:31 PST 2015

Thank you to all of those who taught classes and facilitated activities at this year's Artisan's Row at War of the Rams.
We had 34 classes and 6 non-class meetings, with 23 teachers and over 100 participants, including teachers from Gleann Abhann, and a teen track coordinated by Lady Ceara inghean mhic an Ghabhann.

I personally wish to thank the BAM coordinators for allowing a place for this community to grow, the setup crew for the perfect layout of pavilions (and burying the cables), and the Honourable Lady Elene Kirchenknopf for being the perfect Deputy Coordinator by remembering the pieces I forgot, making things happen when I got distracted, and generally keeping the Row running smoothly.  She will run an amazing Artisans Row next year.

Finally, thank you to all of the folk who helped out in the background to make this Artisans' Row a success.

In Service,
--Mistress Willoc mac Muiredaig, Artisan's Row Coordinator