[Ansteorra] KSen Office Hours at Coronation

Kingdom Seneschal via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 8 19:55:47 PDT 2015

Greetings Ansteorra,

At Coronation, I will be offering "Kingdom Seneschal Office Hours" from 3-4
pm.

If you have any questions about the being an officer, the office of Kingdom
Seneschal, SCA structure, Corpora, Kingdom Law, etc., please come join me!
This is not so much a class as it is a "Q&A" opportunity.

Be mindful though, that some times conversations are best done one-on-one
and I may not be able to discuss certain things in such an open forum.

In Service,
Brian

--
Don Brian O'hUilliam