[Ansteorra] Equestrian at Siglo de Oro- Bryn Gwlad Fall Baronial

Catalina Ana de Salamanca via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 27 13:47:11 PDT 2015

I regret to inform the populace that we have examined the event site this
weekend and feel that Bryn Gwlad will not be able to host our Equestrian
Championships this weekend. The planned parking for horse trailers is very
wet and the equestrian fields themselves are slippery and not safe for
horses.
The rest of the property looks to be draining nicely and will be in
excellent shape for the weekend however, so please join us, without your
horses.
Thank you!
In Service
            ~Catalina