[Ansteorra] Siglo de Oro- THIS WEEKEND!

Helene Dalassene via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 29 11:24:16 PDT 2015

Greetings to the best Kingdom in the Known World.

Spread the word... The Barony of Bryn Gwlad is doing this thing! Undaunted
by some sprinkles (because we got lucky and haven't gotten the tail end of
a hurricane!) we are DOING this thing this weekend!

Vie to earn the honor of being named Chivalric or Rapier Champion of Bryn
Gwlad, learn the art of persona play at the hands of Their Excellencies
Pendaran and Jehanne, former Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad, and give us
a look at how your persona would have dealt with the things that go bump in
the night.

Do you have some tea to share? Join HL Elen for a tea swap!

Join us for fighting, classes and incredible company!!!!!

LET'S DO THIS!

In Service to Country and Crown I remain your most obedient servant,
Baroness Helene Dalassene