[Ansteorra] WinterKingdom is coming!

Rick Drake via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 30 13:18:33 PDT 2015

Greetings unto the Known World.
Winterkingdom is coming up soon.  We are expecting another amazing year of
classes end friendship.  It is that time of year again for the main
question,What are you teaching at WinterKingdom?  The teacher form can be
found at http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/8crA2h7R2Cfbp9L4P55
Come learn some new things with us and enjoy feast and court in the
evening.  We will again be at our amazing site we used last year, the Creek
County Fairgrounds.  A big bonus this year, we will have Equestrian events!
So come enjoy everything that will be going on. More info to come soon.
If you have any questions please email northkeep.winterkingdom at gmail.com

Ainar Magnusson
Event Steward