[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] Siglo Di Orro

Pancua via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 30 15:22:57 PDT 2015

Greetings Ansteorra!

For anyone that is traveling to Bryn Gwlad's Siglo de Oro, please be aware that gate WILL NOT open this evening!

Due to the inclement weather, we have decided to keep our wonderful workers dry and safe.

We will be open tomorrow at 7am when the wonderful faces of HL Elen, Mistress Myfanwy, and Cenurion Ioannes will greet you for a day of awesome eventing!!

Apologies for the late notice! It's been a tad crazy around these parts!

--Dena
Gate Coordinator

Sent from my iPhone