[Ansteorra] Office Opening: Central Regional Treasurer

Ansteorra Exchequer via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 1 10:26:06 PDT 2016

Greetings Ansteorra,

Applications are now open for the Central Regional Treasurer office. The
plan is to accept applications between now and May 31st, then transition
the new CR Treasurer into office at Round Table, July 2016.

Please send applications, plus photo ID and proof of current membership, to
the current Central Regional Exchequer and to my office via email.

Job duties in a nutshell: Help Branch Treasurers fill all the
monthly/periodic requirements of their offices (including Domesday and NMS
functions); Help the Kingdom Exchequer teach warranting and forms classes
at Round Tables and as needed.

Resources you'll want to have for this work: Ability to access the banks
used within the Region; Internet and Excel-capable computer; About 5 hours
per month for data entry, troubleshooting, and general reporting;
Communication/people skills are helpful - money-related offices can be
stressful and this office works with many first-time officers.

Please join me in thanking Caitrina inghean Mhurchadha for her successful
tenure in this office, especially as she works to maintain a smooth
transition with her successor!

~Elsa

HL Elsa von Schammach

mka Elizabeth Snyder