[Ansteorra] Summer Crown Tournament

Alma Danks via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 14 23:29:11 PDT 2016

Bjornsborg would like to invite you to join us at the Summer Crown tournament on July 9th, 2016.
More information will follow, but we wanted to announce that--Honor Shields are being used for the tournament; size 8 x 10, 1/4 inch thick. Recommended to have two (2) holes 1 inch from the outside edge to hang on the Honor Tree.You do not have a shield? Don't worry, members of Bjornsborg will create one for you to not only use during the tournament but to take home; for the low cost of $20 each. If interested, please contact Lady E. Phye Heydewolff, Co-Autocrat, (ph03ni99 at gmail.com) with a picture or copy of your device no later than Monday, 20 June 2016. Cash payment will be collected during registration on the morning of the tournament.--Due to the space needed, we are asking you to make reservations if you would like to set up your personal pavilon around or near the list field. Please contact Lady E. Phye Heydewolff, Co-Autocrat, (ph03ni99 at gmail.com) with the measurements (to include ropes) no later than Friday, 24 June 2016. Period pavilions will have priority for around the field.https://www.facebook.com/events/372065452963843/  Alma Danks