[Ansteorra] Ravens Fort is having a party !!!!

Baron of Raven's Fort via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 5 11:22:35 PDT 2016

Greetings good gentles all from all your brothers and sisters of Ravens
Fort. We have a grand announcement to share this day.

Ravens Fort is having a party!!! It’s going to be the weekend of August 12th,
13th, and 14th, and we want you to join us. Gates will open Friday
afternoon, and close Sunday afternoon. Note that this not an official
event. There’s no site fee. There’s no feast. No official tournaments or
classes. If you want to fight, bring your armor. If you want to teach, let
us know what you’re teaching and when you want to teach it. If you want to
build something, bring your materials and build it. If you just want to
disappear to the woods for a fun weekend with friends and family and want
to get your mind off of your unresolved issues of not being able to make it
to Pennsic this year, we want you there. There are rumors of a few
authorizing marshals who will be coming out. There are rumors of a few
landed nobles and peers coming out for the sole purpose of letting their
hair down. See them in their natural habitat!!!  It doesn’t happen often.
There are even unsubstantiated rumors of a rare Pokémon being sighted up by
the stones! We’ll have a couple of large BBQ pits out there. Bring meat.
Bring sides. Bring desserts. Bring your home brews that you’d like to
share. Brink feast gear. We’ve got some tables available, but chairs are a
valuable commodity. Please bring a place to sit. A couple of briskets have
already been donated to kick off the Saturday evening festivities. We’re
going all weekend, but cooking all day Saturday for what’s starting to look
like a fantastic party.

In joyous service to my Crown and Kingdom I remain,

HE Elrique DeNetterville

Baron of

Ravens Fort