[Ansteorra] Artisans Row - War of the Rams

Artisans Row Coordinator via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 16 20:39:42 PDT 2016

Greetings from the Artisan’s Row Coordinators at War of the Rams V!

Once again, we are seeking gentlefolk willing to share their knowledge and
skills. We have an Artisans’ Row with classroom and workshop space for
artisans, crafters, and scholars to gather. An Artisans’ Row is not like
your average classroom setting. You are welcome to simply teach a one-hour
class; however, the possibilities are so much more! It is a living
collaborative environment, where you can coordinate classes with others in
your field of interest, pass students onto the “next step” in another
field, set up an all-day demo or try-it area, offer a multi-day workshop,
run an after-dark slideshow or movie, or do something else that just
doesn’t fit into a typical “A&S Classes” setting. Where better than a war,
to pick up new skills and ideas?

If you would like to be part of this year's Artisans Row, fill out the
class submission form at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9ijv0ccOAjpzvZDetkDUTc28BFUUNWMO3Tn6zpshP-AoGUQ/viewform.

If you have any questions about Artisans’ Row, or ideas you don’t know how
to fit into the form, please contact HL Elene or Mistress Willoc at
warartisansrow at gmail.com.

In Service to the Dream,
Honorable Lady Elene Kirchenknopf & Mistress Willoc mac Muiredaig
War of the Rams Artisan's Row Class Coordinators