[Ansteorra] Southern Regional MoAS Office Open for Application

Southern Regional MoAS via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 13 14:28:07 PST 2016

Greetings, my beloved Kingdom,

My time as Southern Regional MoAS is nearly at an end. Thank you to everyone who has worked so diligently with me; you have been an amazing crew. The office of SR MoAS is now open, and applications will be accepted until January 13, 2017 (the applications can be found on the Ansteorra website under "forms"). I am available to answer questions about the responsibilities and details of the office any time between now and 1/13. Please send applications to Mistress Bea at kingdom at moas.ansteorra.com, and CC me at southern at moas.ansteorra.com.

In Service,
Mistress Elen verch Phelip
Southern Regional MoAS