[Ansteorra] Heralds for Gulf Wars

HerrDetlef via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 3 09:05:51 PST 2016

Good Gentles,

Detlef von Marburg here, and I'm in need of some volunteers to take court
heraldry responsibilities for Their Majesties at Gulf Wars. There are three
main courts during the week: opening court, Ansteorran court, and Great
Court. There will be some other responsibilities as well, but these are the
main three.

I will not be able to attend Gulf Wars this year, so I am asking for your
help in being one of my understudies. If you are interested in doing court
heraldry for Their Majesties at Gulf Wars this year, please contact me at
golden-staff at herald.ansteorra.org, and let's talk about meeting up over the
next three weekends--which are the last three events before Gulf Wars.

You have no idea how much I appreciate your help. Please help me help the
Crown look fabulous this year. Thank you!

Detlef von Marburg

non omne quod nitet aurum est