[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Pre-registration!

Liam Gordon via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 11 15:55:07 PST 2016

Greetings!

As of right now, we have 4 (FOUR!) days left for pre-registration. Please
go to:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cdQ_AoLb9AlpMnJbqJLQp--UG4h0T0INEnJqy2Z9v_A/viewform?c=0&w=1

Select Ansteorra for both Kingdom of Residency and Group Camping With. In
the "Other" box, please write in the subgroup within Ansteorra that you are
camping with.

One of the crazy things about pre-registration is that if all you have done
is fill out the invoice request form, you are not pre-registered. You are
not pre-registered until you have paid the invoice.

It's looking like it may be a small-ish year around the kingdom... Let's
not let that happen... Please go pre-register!

In service to Coronet, Crown, and Country, I Remain

Riddari Vilhjalmr Thursesprenger
(AKA Sir Liam Gordon)

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?