[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Fighter Support Needs YOU!

Elsa via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 22 11:49:34 PST 2016

Greetings Ansteorra -

How's your War prep going? Are you saving 2-liter bottles for Fighter
Support to use on the field during All the Fighting? We'll take any color
of bottle, as long as it's clean and dry. You can even crunch them a little
bit to fit more into a bag - I know space can come at a premium for War
travel.

Fighter Support also needs all the other usual things:

   - Manual labor support - Our timing is very flexible, and we can find
   meaningful work for ANYONE!
   - Snackie Donations - Tasty bits like oranges, pickles, powdered
   Gatorade (not red, please!), and cracker-type things.
   - Moral support - Remind us to DRINK!

New this year: I made us a schedule!

If you're interested in signing up to take charge of our operations for a
specific battle, you're welcome to comment on it, and I'll update the
schedule as we get closer to time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10jjIwn88Sr42zyalpjKlsIfBDGblgH9kS_3YSGYYp-Q/edit?usp=docslist_api

Hooray, War!

~Elsa