[Ansteorra] Candlemas!

via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 31 05:36:28 PST 2016

In just about a week Bryn Gwlad will be hosting Candlemas and we are looking forward to seeing you!!

What can you do at Candlemas?

In addition to Bryn Gwlad selecting their new Arts&Science and Bardic champion, we will be sponsoring a non-alcoholic beverage competition.  Don’t want to do competitions?  We have a wide selection of classes available for you.  If fighting is your thing, then we have a fund-raising tournament to sponsor a soldier for 22 Too Many.

In the evening, after all theses festivities, we will be having a marvelous feast and a ball.  Dancers, don’t worry, the ball will occur as it will happen in between the removes of the feast.

If I have mentioned something you are interested in, check our event schedule.  I’m sure we have something for everybody!

In service,
Myfanwy and Gwenneth