[Ansteorra] Thank you for a Great Beginning

Princess of Ansteorra via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 10 18:08:46 PDT 2016

Greetings,

Home and unpacked from Crown!!! I have the honor of being the new Princess
of Ansteorra, Thank you to Jason Dryfesdale for the winning of a long hard
day of fighting, thank you to my lord Vincenti da Murano, for the love and
support on this journey. Thank you to Caterina Giovanni and Orlando
Giovanni  for being there for anything we needed throughout the day. I
would also like to thank the cadets who gifted me with soaps and candles,
the Roses who had a basket filled with wonderful helpful items. Thank you
to Cadet Calvin for stepping up and guarding me with the princess blade all
afternoon/evening. Thank you to everyone who was at the event, it was an
exciting wonderful day and I look forward to meeting everyone and having a
fun reign with HRH Jason.

YIS,

Margherita de Mantua
Princess Ansteorra