[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender - OOP's Arts and Sciences Competition

Michele Reichek via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 21 16:33:26 PDT 2016

*Elfsea Defender OOP's A&S Competition*
Calling all Artisans!
Now that Gulf War is over, we can turn our attention to the coming Spring/ Summer tournament schedule. The first big tournament of the season will be Elfsea Defender, and to celebrate, we would like to invite all artisans to compete in our OOP's competition!
What is an OOP's, you ask? OOP's is short for Out Of Period, meaning that the criteria for entry is a single item that 'looks' period but can be created using non-period methods/ resources. SCA-specific items such as insignia or regalia may also be entered, provided they meet the entry criteria. Documentation is encouraged (so we can geek out on your entry and see how you made it!) but not required.
Got Questions?Please contact HL Jeanne-Marie la Verriere for more information: txcolorandstyle at yahoo.com
We look forward to seeing your entries, and sharing the day with all of you!
In service,HL Jeanne-Marie la Verriere Elfsea, Ansteorra