[Ansteorra] Announcements from the Kingdom Seneschal

Kingdom Seneschal via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 13 15:10:47 PST 2016

Greetings, Ansteorra!

The following Gulf War positions have been filled:

·         Countess Amelot Lisette is the new Gulf War Liaison. Thank you to
Mistress Ameline du Bois for her service in this capacity.

·         Sir Asoph Hearts will step into the role of Gulf War Land
Coordinator. Thank you to Baron Vincenti da Murano for his many years of
handling this responsibility.

Also, thank you to everyone who applied for these important positions. It
was great to have so many qualified candidates to choose from.

Some exciting news: we have the opportunity to shoot some high-quality
professional footage at Tournament of Champions (December 10 in Stargate).
This footage can be used for online marketing, and even as an ad on
television. That being said, I’m asking that everyone wear their finest
armor and garb to ensure we show the SCA at its best. We will be shooting
footage of chivalric fighting, rapier fighting, arts and sciences, and
general pageantry. Everyone attending the event will be asked to
voluntarily sign a model release to grant permission to use their likeness
in this video footage. If you are uncomfortable, that’s okay, you are not
required to sign it. More details about this project will be provided
during the brainstorming session at Round Table (January 21 in
Mooneschadowe).

Final thought: the easiest way to grow the SCA is to bring a friend!

Modius